Holiday apartments in Budapest offer great value. All of our apartments are located in the very heart of the city centre, never more than a couple of minutes walk from at least one of the many sights and attractions Budapest has to offer and all are well connected by public transport. These holiday apartments have been well received and popular for many years, offering nicely furnished and styled, clean accommodation with a wide range of apartment sizes and facilities suitable for everyone; from those on a romantic break to those on a European tour, from friends and small groups to families of all ages.Andy
ApartmentsFAQsTerms & Conditions
This cosy romantic 1 bedroom apartment looks into a special inner courtyard, offers great accommodation for a city break in Budapest. Offering a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and WIFI with a location which is one of the every best in the city – located half way between the Chain Bridge and Parliament, a couple of minutes walk to either. More details….Andy
It can be hard to find a location that offers central convenience while offering a quiet neighbourhood atmosphere. The southern end of the 13th district offers just that, restaurants, cafes, boutique & antique stores surround the area and of course instant access to Margaret Island makes this a sought after area in Budapest. More details….Andy
A special home, more than a rental apartment this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 4th floor apartment offers plenty of space, facilities and styling which make this feel like home, no better way to relax after seeing the sights than to come home – with roof top views. The Opera Erkel theatre is located in a quiet large park behind the apartment building. More details….Andy
There are few better sights in European cities than the view across the Danube to the imposing Hungarian Parliament building, especially in the evening. This 3 bedroom apartment gives you the chance to enjoy that view every day from the living room. A splendid placement on the Buda side embankment perfect for a stroll or cycle. More details….Andy
One of our most popular apartments, this ground floor studio apartment, with air conditioning, has been renovated with love and style which it is hard to find anywhere else. The use of space, the decor, the facilities are all amazing, although its the overall style and those ceilings which lift it to another level.. More details….Andy
A truly stunning contemporary apartment located 1 minute walk from the Opera House & Andrassy ut on a quiet side street. Restaurants, cafes and all the city has to offer is all around. WIFI and air conditioning help make this 1 bedroom apartment a great home away from home for any visitor to Budapest. More details….Andy
Rare opportunity to stay in an apartment located in the historic Castle District of Budapest. A beautiful, quiet 1 bedroom apartment just a moments walk Matyas church and amazing views cross the city. The location of the Castle Apartment is simply amazing and has to be considered if you are looking for something that is a little extra special. More details….Andy
One of our most special apartments, Opera Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, is on the top floor, has a balcony and is approximately 20 metres from the Opera House. A walk less than 10 minutes will take you past the Basilica of St. Stephan and to the Chain Bridge. A great apartment with plenty of facilities in the best location in the centre of Budapest. More details….Andy
A personal favorite, Studio Six is a special studio apartment with a beautiful, simple elegance. The beauty and architecture of the building & courtyard the tree in the courtyard, all adds to a unique relaxing peaceful atmosphere. In sharp contrast to the central location next to Andrassy ut and Liszt Ferenc ter. More details….Andy
A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury boutique apartment, in the heart of the city centre and “Budapest Broadway” with the many theatres, restaurants and cafes. Yet Apartment Mahler offers a peaceful, quiet stay away from the noise the of the city at night as it faces on to the sunny inner courtyard. More details….Andy
Do your apartments have WIFI, is there a cost?
All of our apartments have high speed WIFI connection. All of the WIFI connections are private to the apartment, no shared connections. There is no charge.
Our flight arrives late, can we check in after 2100?
Yes. Generally we accept check ins at anytime. Arrivals after midnight can incur a 15 euros charge.
Do you provide towels?
Yes. Towels and bed linen are provided, included in the price. We also ensure there is a hairdryer in each apartment.
We have a late return flight, is there somewhere we can store our bags?
Whenever possible we try to accommodate guests who need a late check out, sometimes this may incur a 10 euro charge. However there are no luggage storage facilities at the apartments if a late check out is not possible.
How can we pay?
Generally we ask for a cash payment on arrival to the apartment. However if you prefer to pay via bank transfer this is of course possible. Soon we hope to be able to offer guests the option to pay by bank or credit card at the apartment.
How many sets of keys can we have?
For the smaller apartments there is 1 set of keys, for the larger apartments there are 2 sets of keys available.
Do you have a minimum stay?
Yes, for most of the year on all apartments it is 3 nights. During busy times this increases to 5 nights.
Can you book us a taxi?
For people arriving to the airport we suggest to use the Fo Taxi service, this requires no prereservation. For those arriving by train, we suggest you call a taxi service once you arrive. We are of course happy to arrange a taxi for your departure.
How do we check in?
At the time or booking we will ask for your arrival details (they can be sent later too). Once we have the arrival information we will meet you at the entrance to the apartment building and show you to the apartment and ensure you are settled in.
- As a guest, you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to. The apartment may not be used as a party space but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid any problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Budapest.
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment.
- Please respect our neighbours – normal working people who need to get up early and go to work every day so please respect the noise levels in the stairwells and courtyard as well as in the apartments especially between 21:00 – 09:00. In the event of making excessive noise/parties in the above time, the building management will call the police/apartment owners who will then ask you to leave without refunding your money.
- Parties are not allowed. In the event of having a party in the apartment the management will call the police/apartment owners who will then ask you to leave without refunding your money.
- Please turn off the lights if you leave the apartment; we try to keep prices low and would like to conserve energy.
- By staying in the apartment all guests are also required to adhere to our terms and conditions.
- Please lock the doors securely behind you when you leave and ensure windows are secure.
- Please dispose of any garbage in the apartment when you leave. Most apartments have a designated rubbish bin area in the building and your assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
- Maintenance problems will occur. Please inform us immediately of any damage incurred or failure of furnishings, lights or electrical products so we may get the item repaired/replaced to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible and ready for the next guests.
- Pets are generally not permitted, but permission may be granted in certain cases prior to arrival. Please check with us prior to making your reservation to prevent unnecessary problems at a later stage.
- Please note that the latest check out time is at 11:00 as we need to clean the apartment from 11:00 to 13:00 prior to the next check-in (13.00 is the normal check in time). Let us know in advance if you need a later check out time and we shall try to accommodate you wherever possible.
- An additional charge may apply in some circumstances for a late check out. We try to avoid this and try to be accommodating but sometimes it is unavoidable. Even then it will only be a small charge.
- Payments are only quoted in Euros (€). The balance due on arrival may only be paid in other currencies strictly with the prior arrangement.
- Payment is to be made in full on arrival to the apartment.
- Keys to the apartment will not be given until all monies have been paid.
- A booking deposit of 20% may be requested to confirm a reservation. We will inform you if this is necessary.
- A security deposit may be requested and held until departure against damage caused to the apartment.
- The apartment will be cleaned only on departure unless otherwise arranged. Additional fees may apply.
- Arrival details are required at time of booking.
- The apartment accommodating the customer and all guests is to be used in a responsible manor and is to be left in a clean and tidy state upon departure. If any breakages/damages occur during your stay they are to be brought to the attention of the apartment owner.
- The apartment owner/manager cannot be held responsible for any thefts that may occur during your stay.
- If there are any queries regarding booking and or the apartment bring them to the attention of the apartment owner/manager immediately.
- Towels, bed linen and cleaning are all provided for the proposed stay, any additional towels or bed linen may involve a small charge.
- Check in to the apartment is from 13.00 hours. Early check in can be arranged depending on availability.
- Earlier check in and/or late check outs can be arranged only prior to arrival and may result in a small charge not more than 15 euros. This is only offered dependent on the apartment’s availability.
- All prices and rates quoted are fully inclusive of utilities, final cleaning, tourist taxes.
- This apartment does not accept stag/hen parties. If this condition is breached the owner has the right to refuse entry.
- The apartment owner will not be held responsible for any events beyond their control which may affect the customer’s use of the apartment. i.e. issues relating to the apartment building.
- If there are complaints from the building management, neighbours and/or the police regarding the use of the apartment the guests will be required to leave immediately.
- Should any of the apartment’s house rules or terms and conditions be breached at anytime during the guests stay guests will be required to leave the apartment.
- A refund may not be given to the guest if any of these terms are broken. The apartment owner/manager may use his or her discretion.
- Customer agrees to all the conditions stated above. Any breech of this terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of any provisional/confirmed bookings
- We make every attempt to ensure all facilities and appliances work for every guest. On occasion apartment services, appliances and facilities may be either unavailable and/or broken.
- Cancellation Policy: If the apartment is no longer required we should be informed immediately. Any no shows and late cancellations may result in a charge.